Are You Passionate About…
- Helping others with their Personal Financial goals?
- Using your gifts to teach others?
- Being entrepreneurial and working towards your own goals and objectives?
- Working along side a team of seasoned experts with young technically savvy experts?
- Starting a brand new career or transitioning from a stogy corporate life?
…Then, You May be Interested in…
- Becoming a fee-only fiduciary financial planner
- Learning how to transforming your skills to help others
- Establishing your own portable client base and book of business that you can serve for years to come
- Leveraging our seasoned financial planning skills and technical pool of resources
- Joining a fee-only planning firm and robust planning network
At a minimum, for a successful finance career, you will need to pass the Series 65 exam. Preferably, you will obtain the CFP® designation, RICP®, or other industry credential that will help define your advisory niche.
What Do You Get from Us?
What You Need To Do…
- View the Kastler Consulting Group, LLC, Form ADV which will give you information on our services.
- Contact Us with a link to your LinkedIn profile, why you desire to join our team, and your questions.
Get started on a finance career. We will contact you back within 48 hours.
About Kastler Financial Planning
We are a fiduciary firm, providing fee-only, professional financial services with affordable and transparent fees. Our core purpose is to help improve your financial situation and to help you Get Retirement Ready. We do not sell financial products. We believe everyone should have access to financial advice without the pressure or bias of product sales or commissions.
We perform these services either as hourly, a one-time fee-only project, as on-going financial planning, or Assets Under Management (AUM), depending on your needs. Whether you live in our backyard or across the country, we aim for a pleasant client experience through our secure, all-digital Financial Planning Process.
If you have any question on how our services may apply to you, please contact us at the number below or submit an email through our Contact Us form.
© 2020 All Rights Reserved
Kastler Financial Planning | Ortonville, MI 48462