Cash Flow Planning – The Foundation Step to Financial Planning!
Nobody wants to perform the dreaded cash flow planning step, so we’ve tried to make it easy for you. After you’ve provided all the information through the “discovery phase,” we will transfer the information into a computer program and summarize your current income and expenses. We’ll go several steps further and calculate several other financial metrics for you to give you a broad picture on your current status.
This review of your income and expenses is necessary to determine the current surplus or shortfall in your monthly budget. From there we can determine how much you have available to pay-down debt or to invest toward your goals.
Our Cash Flow Analysis Services
- Detail review of all your accounts
- Advice on prioritizing how any surplus should be used
- Advice on how to reduce expenses if they exceed your income
- Advice may be provided on which debts to pay off first based on factors such as the interest rate of the debt and any income tax ramifications
- Advice on the appropriate cash reserve for emergencies
- Advice on the cash needed to reach your financial goals
- Impact of borrowing as a hindrance to your financial goals
- Strategies to get to your desired goals
After the discovery phase and the Cash Flow Analysis, we have a complete picture of where you are currently at, financially and with your goals. We are ready to use the information accumulated thus far to the remaining financial planning steps of insurance, investments, retirement, education, estate and tax planning.
To schedule your no obligation consultation Contact Us Today