As a client of Kastler Financial Planning, you have client access to several powerful tools during your financial planning process and beyond. Below you can access these tools with all the security and login credentials previously provided to you. From this page you have the ability to:
- Access to your Financial Dashboard
- Create your Financial Profile, including Assets, Goals, Income, Savings, and Expenses
- Review your account balances, asset allocations, probability of success, and more
- Access to your secure EGNYTE electronic file cabinet for your pertinent financial documents
- Send me a file confidentially (do not send confidential files via email)
- Download our smartphone app
Clients, choose your activity:
Our Financial Planning software
You can access our financial planning software to input your financial profile for the planning process. After the planning process, you can come back to the software to review your account balances, asset allocations, your probability of success, budget, tasks, and more. Here is a video to help you get started by creating your financial profile:
Secure Egnyte File Cabinet
Not to be confused with the Financial Planning software, Egnyte is a secure electronic file folder that contains your documents that I need to create your financial plan. These are account statements, Social Security documents, mortgage information, wills, trusts, etc. I will also deposit files when they are ready for your review, such as your Retirement Plan. More information on Egnyte security can be found at Egnyte.
Send Me a Confidential File
In most cases, you will use your Egnyte file server to send me files. In case you forgot your login credentials for Egnyte and you just want to send me a file or two quickly, use this option. I will receive the file securely and can deposit it into your Egnyte file folder for you.