Fee Schedule for Financial Planning
After you have perused our informational pages on Fee-Only Services and our On-Going Financial Planning, it may be helpful to compare the pricing chart at left. In addition to our hourly services for small projects, there are 3 project-style offerings to meet your full comprehensive Planning needs:
- Broad-Based Financial Planning, generally for those under 55 years of age
- Retirement Planning with a focus on Retirement Income Planning, for those at or near retirement
- On-Going Financial Planning (“Retainer”), to assist with execution and monitoring of the Plan and quarterly updates
Plan Add-On Items
We start off with basic Plan pricing as shown at the left to keep costs down for those that don’t need additional services. Items that will add cost to the base price include, but not limited to:
- A significant number of accounts to analyze
- Manual entry of account information (vs client performing account aggregation)
- Other client-requested analyses such as small business modeling
For each add-on item, we will estimate an additional fee to add to the base price. You will always get a written contract with all the services and fees identified!
Fee Schedule for Investment Management Services with On-Going Financial Planning
After your initial Financial Plan is created, it is time to put all the wheels in motion to execute and monitor that Plan. Implementation can be challenging to do yourself and very expensive to do through a traditional firm charging an average Assets Under Management (AUM) fee of approximately 1% – with minimal to zero value-add from financial planning. We’ve turned that model upside down by focusing on On-Going Financial Planning first (the Retainer model) and adding a much-lower-than-industry-average AUM fee to manage the investment. For even lower investment management fees, we offer an alternative “flat-fee” approach! We strongly believe this combination of Planning + Investment Management puts you in the best position to “Execute and Monitor” for success.
If you have any question on our fee schedule, use the Calendly scheduler on the Contact Us to schedule some time to discuss or give us a call!