Our year-end tax planning checklist may help you prepare for a meeting with your tax preparer. Learn the questions to ask that may affect you.
Year-End Tax Planning Checklist
Reasons why you may want to review your situation with a qualified tax preparer, such as a CPA
- The new tax code is complex and a qualified tax preparer will be up to date on the changes and how they may affect your personal situation
- Even if you’ve prepared your own taxes in the past, learning the new TCJA code yourself could take a very long time
- The tax experts will make sure all the forms are filled in properly and filed on time
- You may have some level of support, should you get selected for an audit. Check with your qualified tax preparer to ensure that their assistance is available.
- Using a qualified tax preparer may save you money!
Other tax-related articles
Please see our Tax category of Insight Articles
If you have any question on how our services may apply to you, please contact us at the number below or submit an email through our Contact Us form.
Architecting a tax strategy for a complicated income situation or large portfolio isn’t for the faint of heart or the inexperienced. Your CPA or tax preparer should always be engaged on any tax-related decisions you make. From a fiduciary planning perspective, we can help you with information by providing this complimentary reference guide and a checklist of tax items to review.
Whether you are an individual, small business owner, or investor, this practical 4-page year-end tax planning checklist is sure to give you some ideas that may potentially save you tax dollars.
Get our complimentary “Year-End Tax Planning Checklist” here:
Year End Tax Planning Checklist
About Kastler Financial Planning
We are a fiduciary firm, providing fee-only, professional financial services with affordable and transparent fees. Our core purpose is to help improve your financial situation and to help you Get Retirement Ready. We do not sell financial products. We believe everyone should have access to financial advice without the pressure or bias of product sales or commissions. KastlerFinancialPlanning.com
We perform these services either as hourly, a one-time fee-only project, as on-going financial planning, or Assets Under Management (AUM), depending on your needs. Whether you live in our backyard or across the country, we aim for a pleasant client experience through our secure, all-digital Financial Planning Process.
© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Kastler Financial Planning | Ortonville, MI 48462