Offer Your Employees a Benefit that will Pay Divdends for Decades!
Affordable Small Business Retirement Plan Consulting is available
This service offering can be personalized to meet your specific requirements. Consulting fee is $1,200 per day. See flyer below and Contact Us for more information.
Small Business Retirement Plan Consulting flyer
Click on image to download PDF
Business Owners:Download our complimentary 1-page Guide to Selecting Your Company Retirement Plan
Help your employees decrease their financial stress by providing broad-based financial planning and retirement planning. This benefit program helps your employees take control of their personal finances. Empower your employees financially and your organization will:
- Improve talent retention rates
- Increase worker productivity
- Grow participation in your employee benefit programs
If you have a company Retirement Plan currently in place for your employees, we can help you leverage your existing plan with customized services:
- “One-on-few” employee workshops with emphasis on leveraging your existing company Retirement Plan
- General education on the importance of retirement planning
- Consult “one-on-one” with employees to assist with their personalized retirement plan
- Identify retirement goals, timelines, and a roadmap to success
- Your company Retirement Plan investment options
- Risk Tolerance Assessment, asset allocation, and fund selection
Additionally, we can help individual employees with Cash Flow and Budgeting, Debt Pay-off strategies, Savings strategies, Insurance Options, College savings strategies, and personalized Retirement Planning services. These services we can provide even if you do not have a company Retirement Plan in place.
If you do NOT have a company Retirement Plan, we can help you implement a Plan for a very low cost. We can consult with you to help determine which of the Plan options are best for you. Depending on your company structure, Plan objectives, who you want to be eligible to contribute, and cost implications, there are many Plan types to choose from:
- Solo 401(k)
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- SIMPLE 401(k)
- Profit Sharing
- SEP IRA
- SIMPLE IRA
We Can Help You
With the Guide to Selecting Your Company Retirement Plan and our small business retirement plan consulting services, we can help walk you through the advantages and disadvantages of these options and help you decide which is best for your business.
How Does This Work?
Each small business may have a unique company Retirement Plan put in place to address you and your employees needs. But our process of engagement to determine your Plan requirements is consistent.
- Step 1: Determine your business requirements and Plan options
- Step 2: Select the Plan that is best for your business
- Step 3: Install the Plan
- Step 4: Educate employees on Plan options and benefits
- Step 5: Conduct one-on-one sessions with employees for the personalization of the Plan to their specific needs
- Step 6: Provide personalized Retirement Planning services to employees
Step 6 goes beyond the company Retirement Plan, giving the employee a written broad-based retirement plan consisting of Social Security optimization, Medicare claiming strategy, retirement tax planning, and more. See our Retirement Planning page for more information.
What Do You and Your Employees Get?
…A written Plan with answers to some of the most common questions that persist in people’s minds, such as:
- Will I have enough monthly income to meet my monthly expenses?
- How do I pay for emergencies or other unplanned expenses?
- Will my retirement nest egg last throughout my lifetime?
- How do I fund Long-Term Care?
- What will my tax situation be?
Beyond the written Plan, employees will have access to our Client Portal that includes a dashboard that integrates all of their financial activities, showing a summary of their financial situation. A main function of the dashboard is that on-going Cash Flow planning and budgeting can be performed by the employee.
See our financial planning software here.