Our Fiduciary Business Model has Unique Value for You
By doing business with Kastler Financial Planning, you will have a finance professional working with you on your financial plan, not a salesperson. Each client under contract receives a fiduciary oath that states we will make recommendations that are in your best interest, not ours. We are not under commission to sell any financial product. All of our fees are stated up front and everything we do for you will be stated in writing. Your financial plan will be in writing with a summary narrative, action plan, and software output report. We will calculate the probability of success.
We utilize a collaborative software planning tool that provides the analysis of various scenarios. We review these scenarios with you in person or via computer webinar. This collaborative approach allows you to ask questions, suggest changes to your scenarios, and be involved in the planning process.
Our fiduciary status, business philosophy (no commissions), and collaborative planning approach are unique in the industry. We invite you to come work with us, to better plan out your financial future. We are pleased to provide you with unique value:
- Transparency: No commissions or hidden fees from our firm
- Without product bias, our recommendations are in your best interest
- Help you avoid emotionally-driven decisions
- Consultative: A financial consultant builds your portfolio, not a salesperson
- Collaborative: We work with you to understand your needs, goals, scenarios, and help you make informed decisions through a collaborative software planning process