TCJA Reference Guide and Year End Tax Planning Checklist
Reasons why you may want to review your situation with a qualified tax preparer, such as a CPA
- The new tax code is complex and a qualified tax preparer will be up to date on the changes and how they may affect your personal situation
- Even if you’ve prepared your own taxes in the past, learning the new TCJA code yourself could take a very long time
- The tax experts will make sure all the forms are filled in properly and filed on time
- You may have some level of support, should you get selected for an audit. Check with your qualified tax preparer to ensure that their assistance is available.
- Using a qualified tax preparer may save you money!
Architecting a tax strategy for a complicated income situation or large portfolio isn’t for the faint of heart or the inexperienced. Your CPA or tax preparer should always be engaged on any tax-related decisions you make. From a fiduciary planning perspective, we can help you with information by providing this complimentary reference guide and a checklist of tax items to review.
Whether you are an individual, small business owner, or investor, this practical 4-page checklist is sure to give you some ideas that may potentially save you tax dollars.
Get our complimentary “Year End Tax Planning Checklist” here:
About Kastler Financial Planning
Mike Kastler is a Master of Science in Finance and acts as a personal finance consultant and fiduciary to his clients. As a fiduciary, the only fee we receive is the fee paid by the client. We put your best interest before our own. No product sales, no commissions, and no account minimums.
We specialize in Retirement Planning, serving middle-upper income America – from business owners, engineers and executives to families just starting out. Whether you have a financial advisor or are a do-it-yourselfer, we act as a third party personal finance consultant. We also provide Investment Planning and Investment Supervisory Services without the need to move your money. View a full list of Our Services.